Thursday, February 28, 2008

Teeth

I'm going to write about Teeth today. For various reasons. I decided to voice my opinion on teeth because...well I was brushing my teeth a little bit ago and was like hmmm. Teeth to me are one of the most important features on a person. As most of you will probably know, I'm obsessed with teeth. Like if you're a guy, and you don't have good teeth, I'm most likely not going to even acknowledge dating you. Teeth/a person's smile is the first thing I look at. I hate the kinds of people who have yellow teeth. It's seriously disgusting. I mean, go out and buy some crest white strips or something...and get the premium kind since ya need it! But honestly....I brush my teeth so much. I'm told I have extremely white teeth, and I have a good reason why, because I actually care about my teeth! I mean, those people who have discolored teeth AND crooked teeth...oh my god. I know some people can't afford braces, I totally understand that....but if you can, GET BRACES. Or even those people who are missing 4 teeth and are like 20...venirs people, venirs. Do people actually think that having messed up teeth is attractive? I hope not. I mean I'm not going to say I've never had a cavitiy in my life, because I have but some people have had freaking 10 root canals and they are like young. And it's not because they did something to their tooth like chip it, I'm talking about the people who don't brush their damn teeth. Go out to the store, buy a toothbrush and toothpaste and use it! And bad breath. I can't stand people who have bad breath. I mean everyone can't chew gum 24/7 but like ew. It's just nasty. Anyways that's basically my fetish with teeth!

No comments: