Monday, February 25, 2008

The Moment of Truth

Ok so...I was just watching this show called "The Moment of Truth". It's a game show that consists of 21 questions and you obviously have to tell the truth. If you answer a certain amount of questions truthfully, you win money. If you mess up one question, you lose everything. Let me tell you, that is one sucky show. I mean I like it alot, but if you're in that position to answer all those questions, some of them can possible destory your relationships with people. Like tonight, this one girl was up there who was married. Her ex-boyfriend made an appearance and had to ask her a question. The question was "Do you believe I'm the one you should be married to". What the heck do you say to that infront of your husband?! Honestly, if that was me, I'd be so scared. Yes, the truth is good, but honestly....would your husband want to know if you were truely in love with someone else? Probably not. And the girl's answer was yes! Seriously, that sucks to be in the husbands position. I mean that right there could destory that marriage. Another question was "Have you ever had sexual relations with someone else while you were married to your husband?" Holy crap, personal?! I mean yeah we call that cheating, but would you seriously have enough guts to go up to your signifcant other and say...oh by the way, I've cheated on you....probably not. And on National TV?! That totally sucks. And she also answered yes. Talk about embarassing slash good luck with the rest of your marriage cause that totally sucks for her. But regardless, I mean the show is good because who wouldn't want to know that stuff? But if I was in that position and got asked a question like that and it was actually true...I wouldn't know what to do!

2 comments:

Ellis Island said...

That is absolutely ridiculous. I mean they should have a more general version of that show, nothing personal...like the cheating question. That's just dumb. And why would people even want to go on that show and reveal their secrets anyway? I guess people will do ANYTHING for money.

richaa022 said...

yaa i've watched the show and the stupid thing about it is they get asked all those questions before their on it. Like they get asked more than 21 questions or whatever it is when their connected to a lie detector test and then the show chooses which 21 questions they want to ask when the show airs. So how stupid could you be, like if you know there's a chance they can you ask those kind of questions in front of your husband the girl shoulda backed out. duh lol