Thursday, February 28, 2008

Drunk Dialing vs Drunk Texting

Ok so...we had to find a blog and write about it or whatever, well here's one I found. It's about drunk dialing and drunk texting. I mean it's not descriptive but apparently this kid was amazed, I don't know. My intake on this subject...hhmmm. I think drunk dialing is hilarious. I mean I've gotten plenty of those, and I know 99% of people reading this have. And when people are drunk, they tend to tell you hilarious things. Like they will tell you how much they want you or something, just because they are drunk. Or they will confess their undying love for you and feel SO embarassed about it the next day. The only downgrade to drunk dialing is when I'm sleeping and I'll get a call at 3 AM. And my vibrate is extremely loud when it's on my nightstand or right next to me, so it's going to wake me up. I honestly think being drunk gives people the ability to say things that they would never say to someone. Could be good or bad. Drunk texting...hahahaha. It's funny when you get a text and you completely have NO clue what the person was trying to say. You are completely clueless because this is what their message will read "oheawugk awegih". What the heck?! Hahahaha. Well....I think drunk dialing/texting is fun slash funny. So yep that's basically my intake on that one.

No comments: