Monday, March 3, 2008

Highschool

There are so many good and bad things about high school. Drama. Oh my...highschool is FILLED with drama, it's rediculous. Last week, I literally heard about at least 5 different cases of drama within 2 days. And it's over the dumbest things, well usually. It's usually over which girl is being a backstabbing bitch to another one. I hate drama. I think it's so entertaining, but when you're involved it's such a pain! Luckily my group of friends never have drama, but some groups revolve their life around it, it's nuts! One good thing about highschool...friends, obviously. I love my friends. I don't know what I'd do without them. I love going out and having fun, that's what highschool is all about, having fun :). I feel so bad for those people who have no friends and eat lunch alone, that's so sad. I'd never be able to do that. Another bad thing....cellphones. Why do teachers care so much if a student has a cellphone? If you're texting in class, you're most likely not disturbing anyone around you or even the teacher for that matter. So what they see you look down a couple times, who cares? People can multi-task and text and listen at the same time. And for those who can't, that's their fault. They shouldn't get their phone taken away for that. Another good thing about high school is sports. 90% of the people who play sports in highschool, won't play them in college. When you're on a sports team, you get so close to your teammates, I mean you're spending 3-4 months with them, everyday. And the bus rides to the away games, those are always fun! A bad thing about highschool, cranky teachers! I've had some teachers who basically hate their job and kids. Why be a teacher if you love yelling at kids for no reason? Hmmmm...and the librarians. Wow....they need an attitude makeover! I mean overall, highschool has been great...minus all the work :).

3 comments:

MemphisKell said...

I hope you can hold on to those good memories forever. I remember those bus rides to away games. Good times.

StephyMarie said...

i agree with you about the drama. cus stupid girls love involving me in stuff when i dont even do anything to anyone=)

Brittney's on hiatus said...

drama drama drama.. you know it girlll =]

love youuu